Patient Services and Treatments
- Wellness visits-may involve supplement and medication review, labwork and physical exam
- Family medicine-assessment and treatment of acute and chronic disease.
- Comprehensive labwork
- Gentle well-woman exams, including breast, pelvic and PAP smear
- Nutrition and lifestyle counseling
- Weight management
- Food allergy/sensitivity testing
- Pain management: massage, physiotherapy, adjustments, and inflammatory regulation
- IV nutritional therapy
- Botanical medicine
As a naturopathic doctor, Dr. Lowery has the ability to prescribe some pharmaceutical agents. If treatment using pharmaceuticals is warranted, this treatment option will be discussed in depth with the patient.
Who may benefit from Naturopathy
Patients seek out Naturopathic Care for a variety of reasons. Some patients choose to see Dr. Lowery for primary-care, others for complementary care.
An example of conditions in which a patient may choose to have a Naturopath involved in their healthcare.
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive complaints: diarrhea, vomiting,
constipation, IBS, IBD, GERD
- Chronic or Acute Pain
Cancer (patient must continue care with Oncologist)
- High cholesterol
- Neurological conditions
- Skin Conditions: Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Sleep Problems
Includes a comprehensive intake and treatment plan. Initial visits typically run about an hour. If you have a very complicated case that requires additional time, please note that it may require additional appointments to address all your healthcare concerns
Typically take between 20-45 minutes.
Phone Consults and Skype visits~
Available on a case-by-case basis
Joint mobilization, Massage Therapy~
30 minutes - 2 hours depending on treatment